Information for Seniors
Resources for Seniors
- Advanced Exercises for People with Lower-Extremity Amputations
- Are You Suffering in Silence? If So, It Could Be Hazardous to Your Health
- Before You Fall: Tips for Preventing Falls in the Home
- Being a Proactive Patient: What does it take?
- Choosing an Assisted Care Facility
- Coping with Aging and Amputation
- Coping with Amputation: Is it Grief or Depression?
- Dealing with Grief and Depression
- Exercises for People with Lower-Extremity Amputations
- Learning to Walk again at 85
- Learning to Walk at Any Age
- Older Adults Can Thrive as Prosthesis Users
- One Step at a Time: Recovering From Limb Loss
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation and Technology, Options and Advances for Seniors
- Prosthetics and Aging: Mobility for the Long Run
- Questions about Blood Pressure
- Recognizing Late-Life Depression
- Resources for Seniors with Limb Differences and Their Caregivers
- Special Problems and Needs of Older Amputees
- To Wear or Not to Wear … A Lower-Limb Prosthesis
- When Are Prostheses the Right Choice for Older Amputees – And When Are They Not?
Disclaimer: The following information is provided and owned by the Amputation Coalition of America and was previously published on the website http://www.amputee-coalition.org or the Coalitions Newsletter, inMotion.